NUGGETS From Oregon State's Third Day Of Fall Camp
The third day of Oregon State football fall camp was another day in shells before the pads go on next week.
Here’s everything that went down at campus on a sunny Friday in Corvallis.
MORE: Defense Talks Fall Camp Day 3 | Practice Highlights Day 3 | Fall Camp Notebook Day 2 | Practice Highlights Day 2 | Day 2 Practice Nuggets | WATCH: Offense Talks Day 2 | 2024 QB EJ Caminong Updates Recruitment
- Chance Nolan continued to take the first team reps today, while Ben Gulbranson took second-team reps in seven-on-seven and Tristan Gebbia took second-team reps in both 11-on-11 sessions.
- It was a much better day to be a running back. Whether by design or not, there was much more room for guys like Deshaun Fenwick or Damien Martinez to find some more room to run. Both Fenwick and Martinez ripped off runs of 20+ yards up the middle. It’ll be fun to see once these guys get pads on and can start leveling some contact.
- Kitan Oladapo had another super impressive PBU today. No, I did not copy and paste. The redshirt junior flew across the field to the far sideline to swat away a Nolan pass. He has made a TON of plays through three days.
- We got to look at live two-minute sessions for the first time at this camp. Lots of Trey Lowe at RB. Andrew Chatfield got to...
- Speaking of Colletto, it was another day of the swiss army knife running all over the place. Today we saw a good majority of his reps at first-team...
To continue reading the full practice report, including more detail on the quarterbacks, first-team rotations for offense and defense, and the latest with injuries, CLICK HERE